Published 17 Nov 2016
1. Add your "Business/Company details" so they are added to the invoice and packing slips.
Fulfil items and notify customer
1. Click into the order and click the fulfil button.
2. You should get a popup form. Check the boxes beside the items being shipped.
3. Enter your message to the customer and any other relevant info
4. Click "Fulfil Items (Send Email)"
Printing Packing Slip
1. On the orders page click the "Packing Slip" button
This will open a new page displaying the packing slip ready to print on A4 paper.
We periodically email subscribers with tips, lessons and updates
on effectively running your eCommerce business.